Juneteenth Wooden Wick Candle
The Juneteenth Wooden Wick Candle is an uplifting blend watermelon, mint, & citrus fragrances that represents the refreshing scent of freedom and Jubilee for African-Americans. It features vibrant notes of mandarin, watermelon, watermint, agave, and chamomile. Additionally, this candle features a wooden wick that will burn slower and lightly crackle while burning. The Coco Apricot Creme wax used for this candle is a special vegan, paraben-free, toxin-free blend of coconut and apricot wax that offers a smooth top and melts creamy during burning. This candle has a matching artisan soap candle, sold separately or together in our luxury soap section.
Candle Burning Instructions:
- Trim wick to 1/4th inch before lighting (will not need to follow this step upon first lighting the candle.
- Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 2 hrs at a time.
- To prevent fire and serious injury:
- Burn the candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.