Matcha Face Mask
This is a decadent mask that is great for hydrating and rejuvenating. It's made with natural and fresh ingredients such as aloe gel, which has antioxidants (that can slow skin damage caused by environmental agitators--like UV rays) and is a good source of vitamin A and D. Matcha (a green tea powder) can help promote a clear skin complexion while also helping to prevent aging. This mask if perfect for use 2-3 times per week and also works perfectly after a facial steam.
• Smooth a generous layer over face and neck areas (avoiding the eye area).
• Let the mask hydrate your skin for 15-20 minutes.
• Gently wash the mask off with warm water.
• Suggestion: Follow-up with the OM&P Natural & Free facial oil.
• Organic Matcha Powder, Cucumber Water, Natural Aloe Gel, Agave and Natural preservative.
• Store in the refrigerator for 4-6 weeks.
• It is good practice to place a small amount on your forearm for a minute or two if you have allergies or are unsure if you will be allergic to any ingredients.
• If irritation occurs, remove mask with warm water immediately.
• If you have existing skin or health conditions, please consult your doctor prior to using.